Saturday 1 May 2010

Warblers II

This afternoon's walk up the bridlepath at PC produced warblers most of the way.
They make it difficult to snatch a photo with their constant movement from one perch to the next. I seem to get most success when, having located a bird, I just stand still and wait for it to put in an appearance. Sometimes it will move off close by, but often there will be a brief opportunity. However I was not successful with all of the birds seen.
Whitethroat and Sedge Warbler (thanks to PCF) were nice to be able to spot, but I need a good bit of work done still, to be able to firmly identify the others on show.





2 comments:

kirstallcreatures said...

Nice one, you've done a better job than me at photographing Warblers. Its extra difficult at this time of year with the newly emerging foliage. Linda

Citybirding said...

Linda
Its a bit time consuming but worthwhile, Thanks